Since LG has presented its V30 Flagship gadget, and prior to that LG G6 was presented, we realize that LG G6 is not that popular compared to the rivals or even its own house built V30, but it offers a total bundle at the cost, you get QHD display, pretty good cameras, water resistance, which I think makes it quite a performer against the big budget smartphones.
LG has affirmed that LG G6 will get Android Oreo 8.0 upgrade however in the event that you need to enjoy the Android Oreo sooner than anybody ,look no more, we have an intriguing news for you, how about we bounce to the information right on. On the off chance that you are aware of the current affairs of the world of tech, you might know about the LineageOS previously known as CyanogenMod.
LineageOS 15 ROM is accessible for LG G6 which gives the Android 8.0 Oreo to it before LG itself. With the Oreo update, you will get some pretty cool features like new notification bar designed, Auto filling feature, new Settings application, notification snooze, and so on. We would not guaranty that it is working immaculately as of now, it is in developing stage and in future updates the bugs will get settled.
The following are the guidelines and Downloading links of the ROM basics:
- You need to have TWRP recovery installed on your device for this. In the off chance that you do not have it, download the TWRP recovery for LG G6 from here, and install it using the guide here.
- We would recommend you make a back of your mobile in the event that anything turns out badly your data will stay safe.
- Download the files given underneath and put the .zip file and Gapps file in the internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP recovery and there tap on “WIPE” and select the factory reset option (reset everything aside from internal storage).
- Go back to the TWRP, and select “Install” from that point pick the LineageOS .zip file and slide the Flashbar.
- After Installation, clear the Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now go to “Install” again and select the Gapps file you have downloaded, it will require a long time to install.
- As it completes, “REBOOT” the phone. At times, booting the phone may take additional time than regular.
There’s nothing more to it. We trust this guide serves you well.
On the off chance that there’s anything you’d like to be included/changed in this article, Please use the comment box beneath to contribute more thoughts and suggestions .
We are not responsible for any kind of damages to your smartphone.